- Fukushima der künstlichen Intelligenz. Position paper that Prof. Thomas Metzinger published with a group of young Swiss scientists on 19 November 2015.
- VERE - Virtual Embodiment and Robotic Re-Embodiment, The Digital Agenda for Europe website, A Europe 2020 Initiative
- Can a virtual world reduce racism?, BBC News, Science & Environment, 3 December 2013
- Can virtual reality be used to tackle racism? BBC News, Science & Environment - BBC Click, 28 November 2013
- Un double robotique pour une seconde vie, Libération (Le Monde newspaper) 15 November 2013 edition
- Look into the Past to see your Future, The Daily Neuron
- Echoes in the brain open a window on yesterday, New Scientist
- VERE at ICT 2013
- The transparent avatar in your brain , Thomas Metzinger at TEDxBarcelona, July 2013
- From body to brain, Patrick Haggard at TEDxBarcelona, July 2013
- Is there a technological fix for racism? These scientists say yes
io9,6 June 2013
- Racist? Virtual Reality Could Fix That
Pacific Standard, Digital edition, 6 June 2013
- Are you racist? You might want to change your avatar, The Conversation, 4 June, 2013
- Mind-controlled robot moves closer to reality (English) and Contrôler un robot par le pouvoir de la pensée (French), Euronews, 3 June, 2013
- The horrors of war, The Economist, 8 December 2012
- A world without limits, Euronews 13 November, 2012
("Un mundo sin límites" , Spanish version)
- Robot avatar body controlled by thought alone, New Scientist 12 July, 2012
- fMRI Reads Thoughts In Real Time to Remotely Control Robot, IEEE Spectrum, 09 July, 2012
- Man and robot linked by brain scanner, BBC News Technology, 5 July 2012
- Thought-Controlled 'Avatar' Robot Developed By Scientists For Virtual Embodiment (VIDEO), The Huffington Post, 7 JUne 2012
- Mar Gonzalez and Tabitha Peck attended and presented a poster at the 8th International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) Congress of Neuroscience, Florence, Italy, July 2011. The poster was entitled "Virtual Embodiment Elicits a Mu Rhythm ERD When the Virtual Hand is Threatened"
- Mar Gonzalez Franco was a panellist (Brain-Computer Interfaces and Virtual Reality: present and future interactions) at the IEEE VR 2012 international conference and exhibition on virtual reality, hosted by the University of California, Irvine, 4-8 March 2012, Orange County CA..
- Olaf Blanke (VERE PI) and Mel Slater (VERE Coordinator) addressed the American Association for the Advancement of Science in a session organised by Olaf Blanke:"From Artificial Limbs to Virtual Reality: How the Brain Represents the Body", 19th February, 2011
- Mar Gonzalez, VERE researcher at UB has been awarded a three years Pre-Doctorate Grant, FI-DGR 2011, given by the Commission for Universities and Research of the Generalitat de Catalunya (CUR-Gencat) and co-funded by the European Commission - European Social Fund (EC-ESF). Congratulations Mar! 01 January 2011.